Webinar Digi is Presenting
VP of Corporate Business Development
Senior Product Manager in OEM Solutions
Director, Product Management
Utilities everywhere are eager to modernize their grids. With the movement from fossil fuels to electricity to power our vehicles, buildings, homes and industries, we don’t yet have enough capacity to meet these demands. This has driven the movement toward distributed generation, including renewable sources like wind and solar. But existing generation facilities and distribution networks were not designed for this level of demand and distributed generation, placing significant demands on the grid.
As our dependence on electricity goes up, the need for reliability and security of the grid becomes even more important. Utilities need precise, real-time insights into network performance. They need to meter the flow of electricity properly — in both directions. And they need better security for both data and infrastructure assets. Internet of Things (IoT) technology can help.
Join us for a lively panel discussion where experts from Digi will share insights and ideas on the many ways that IoT innovation can help electric utilities improve the performance and cost efficiency of their grids.
This informative, one-hour presentation will address important questions such as:
- How can I future-proof my infrastructure assets in development and retrofit existing infrastructure?
- How can I connect sources of renewable energy into the grid?
- How can I assure the interoperability of integrated systems already in place?
- How can I ensure my EV charging stations remain operational and provide data that is useful to my business?
- How can I improve substation monitoring?
- What is the best security approach to maintain regulatory compliance with NERC-CIP and other utility regulations for my assets?
Join us on Thursday, February 23, 2023, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Central Time